Thursday, April 11, 2013

My paper bag design!



I have just finished folding the layout for the paper bag I've created, and this is how it came out!

     What I have in the design is the Himalayan mountain range from a very high perspective. Within it, you can spot a silhouette of a plane in the darkened area, and at the front there is the logo, which depicts Mount Everest in black and white. The sky has been edited to fit the theme of this design, which is supposed to be aesthetic.

     To get the attention of the onlooker, I've placed the mountain logo not in the middle of the bag, but a little to the side.  I thought this necessary because I felt as if the viewer should get drawn to more parts of the bag, rather than just seeing the centerpiece right away.

     
Within the design, there is a surprise that is not very difficult to spot if one is to keep searching all around the bag.  In the darkened area of the bag, there is a silhouette of a plane.
     
The best part of my design is the mountain range; the artistic redesign of the photographed mountains gives it an aesthetic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment